I just wanna thank this people,they make a super big impact on my life!
Jasmine Darling
Thanks for being there whenever i am down,you never fail to make me laugh.The times in habbo where we use to have fun shall always be in my memories.Lastly not forgetting the thick and thin that we have gone through together,more memories shall be coming up ahead. I LOVE YOU!
w146
I joined you guys around may and around there i also accepted Christ.Really want to thank you guys for making me feel really warm and comfortable in w146.You guys are like my 2nd family far off better than my school friends and make me feel really important.Never fail to encourage me and guide me or else i will be like a lose sheep.Cheers to the greater days ahead!
Jodie
Thanks for being a listening ear to me.Guiding me through times when I really dun know what to do.Giving me advice on how to solve problems.Always there whenever I need you.Comfort me when i am down and sad.Cheers to our friendship which will never end!
Steffi
You never fail to be there for me.Feel so comfortable sharing my problems with you.Cheer me up when i am sad. You Rocks!
Sincerly By ``__yunTING
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|