Sunday, November 05, 2006
This week is a exciting week. Because it is the Arise And Build week! Woohoo! The service today was so so so good. Able to feel God's presence so STRONG!! Pledge for the following 6 months. Felt something in my heart when singing the arise and build song than cried. Hahas. But I know when I sacrifice I will rise to a whole new level. When I give something that is precious to God,God will also bless me back even more by 30 folds 60 folds and even 100 folds. I am believing God for his blessings to come upon our cg and of cause myself. Enough of service,went directly to ecp after service because of cycling outing! Took alot of weird but nice pictures! Had a super fun day! Got one thing makes me so angry, I wrote on the sand "YunTing Loves God" than a guy went over erase the God and put "YunTing Loves ****" I was like looking at him when he was writing that word. When he left i went there to see what he wrote he is so BOBBA!


``__yunTING
9:20 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting