Hey Hey! Its 12.08am now. Just got back home after EMERGE! Its really such a amazing today. Its like one of the best session so far! Every knee bow except for some. Every soul cried. God just work in such a amazing way that you never expect. I really thank God for you. Its just a Godly appointment that He make you and me friends. So that we can make each other grow stronger and stronger. Like what He spoke to you. Our friendship is going to be years and years and years. No one can ever break us. Its from Him to you and me. Everytime when I need you and need advices. You are always there. Always a listener. Always a encourager. I seriously dun know what more I can say. All I can say is a BIG thank you to Him and you! And something to add on. Throughout this one year that I know you. I learnt alot from you. You are just like one of the bestest friend that one can ask for. I dun know what to say anymore. I will never forget this day. The words that you spoke into my life. Its just so amazing! Agape Loves <333!
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|