Remember-ed something after reading Sarah's blog. Its about the song. "One life One love"
Who am I That You would know me from the start Set me apart
Who am I That You would place eternity Into my heart
You have given to me than this world could give My purpose is found in You
One life, I lay at Your altar One love, I have with You Touch me again Fill me as You hold My outstreched hands One word, You know I will follow One heart, broken to You Use me again Your mercies follow me For all my days
In Your presence In Your power Holy Spirit, I surrender
God use me to serve You One word and I will follow. I want to change lifes like how my leader have changed mine. I want to be a person of impact of influence! The dreams the vision and the desire that you have placed in me. Father, Let the fire burn so strongly. And let the passion never fade away. You have changed my life that no one could change it.
Still remembering in the past. How I use to be a nobody. But now You have make me a somebody. You are just so almighty. No one could ever replaced You in my life. One love I have it with You. You taught me how to love. Thank You Father, for everything that you have done in my life. I want more and more of You. I want to have a more intimate relationship with You. ABBA I LOVE YOU! :D
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|