This year is such a year of stretching and I know You are expanding my capacity because you have instore greater things for me in the future. Though at times I really did feel like giving up and throwing in the towel but I kept reminding myself of Your faithfullness to me. You are always my source of strength, my listening ear. You will always be there to uplift me when I feel so lousy so uncapable of myself yet Your words of encouragement build my confidence and self esteem up again. By doing this, You told me not to give up easily but keep on keeping on and never limit myself and limit You because through You I can do greater things. Like what the bible says, if you believe in Him all things are possible! As a believer, we are called to do the extraordinary to go the extra mile because we have You in our lifes which makes us so different from others!
Lord hereby I want to thank You for Your faithfullness to me. You will always be the First in my life and nothing can replace You. Though people will fail, though my family will fail me but I know You will never fail me because you love me! (:
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|