Monday, December 17, 2007
I am back from the super duper fun breakaway camp!
All the games and activites was FUN!
Especially the night walk confidence course! MUAHAHAS!
I get to "torture" my members! LOL!
No la! The purpose of the night walk is to let them trust one another and also to create teamwork among them.
What we did were seriously funny! Get the members to lie flat on the floor.
Sprinkle water on them. Feed them eat Oreo biscuits. Ps: We not bad already k other teams dun have leh! Hahas!
Cindy said something funny too "You all must do 10 push ups because of the chickens that you guys eat see if you all dare to eat chickens not!"
Charlene and myself the other IC that I worked with. We were both laughing over what Cindy said! LOL!
Ok. Enough of the night walk!
Lets talk about the sessions.
The sessions in Breakaway Camp were simply great.
The first session God's presence was so tangible.
A awesome message Pastor Zhuang preached! 'Breakaway!'
Breaking away from our fears of failures, breaking away from our past bad habits, breaking away from bitterness and lastly breaking away from shame.
Once we breakaway from all this, we can be HIGH ACHIEVERS!
The last session was the greatest!
Everyone knelt down on their kness singing the song "Once I have turn my face from thee"
Everyone cried. It just feels so good to be in God's presence.
His love is just so great. I LOVE GOD! (:
Thank God for the opportunity to be able to serve as Knight Team IC!
Its my previlege to be able to serve His people!

BREAKAWAY CAMP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I LOVE SHANNEN! :D
4:24 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting