 Thank You W146 for all the Joy, Care and Concern that you guys have give! Thank You brothers for always initiate to help the sisters to carry stuffs! Thank You sisters for all the laughters that we had! Hahas! W146 ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS!
Sharon: Thank You Sharon for all the discipleship, care and concern over my life. You are such a great leader that anyone can have! I am so happy to be under your leadership. I have learnt alot from you in 2007 and I know there will be more in 2008! Thank you for nurturing me and moulding me to be who I am today. Without you telling me to pursue after my dream I will not be who I am today! :D
Jodie: Thanks for all the joy and laughters that we had! Its been so great to be able to work with you in W146. Thanks for all the encouragement that you said to me. It really encourage me alot! Like what you say we will always be that special team! :D
Edwin: Thanks for your encouragement and those words that you speak to me for the beginning 6 months of 2007! It really pushed my alot. Thank you for all the opportunities that you have given to me when I was in group A! Thanks for your tutoring in maths. Hahas! Teaching someone from a maths who score F now score a B! 2008 I will score A for N's! :D
Group B: Thanks for working hard with me for 2007! Able to lead you guys its been my previleged! I know that everyone of you will be Mighty Woman and Mighty Man of God! You guys are so great and fun people! :D
Charis: Thanks for your words of encouragement. It helped me alot when I think I cannot carry on anymore! Thanks for always being there for me! Thanks for being so supportive! Thanks for all the joy and laughter we had after the last 6 months after knowing you in Inspire Camp! P.S: Ni hurt dao wo liao wor~ :D
Wei Bin: Thanks for always making me laugh with all your funny actions and the way you talk! Its been fun with all the Euphoria outings that we had! Always there will be laughters because you and Hui Wen will be there to entertain us! :D
Vanessa: Thanks darling for everything. Though we only know each other for a few months but now we are like super close friends! You always never fail to make me laugh and going out with you is really so fun! P.S. Yoyoyo~ I am Keong! *Do action* :D
Jor and Yas: My Yoyoyo as well as my Crapping partners! You guys crap and fool around with me. We are always the Zi High group. LOL! Its fun! Thanks! :D
Euphoria: Thanks for everything! Still remembered the first day of camp everyone of us was so not bonded. But slowly by slowly we met up so many times even after the camp! Everything that we have done throughout the last 6 months will always be memories! From Inspire Camp to Live Your Dream and alot of events. We have been working hard together for any zone events! Euphoria will always be that special group! Roti Prata Roti Prata Peng Chao Ta~ :D
Everyone that I know: Do not be sad if you did not see your name mentioned above! You guys still have a place in my heart! I really appreciate the friendship I have with all of you! Friends Forever! May 2008 be your greatest year! :D
Lastly... I want to thank
Jesus: Thank You for a wonderful 2007! I know you have instored greater things for me in 2008! Thank You for using me to do extraordinary things for You! Thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love for me that You went up to the cross and died for all my sins.Thank You for everything that you have done in my life! You make me who I am today! You are perfect yet you love us the imperfect! Thank You God! I LOVE YOU JESUS! :D
|