Sunday, January 06, 2008
What a great message for a brand new year!
Pastor preached about "Focus" today!
Pastor said this:
Stay very focus on your purpose.
God is the director and we are the scriptwriter.
Success is not about working harder but working smarter!
Purpose brings with both joy and pain.
This year I am going to FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!


Went LAN gaming with Chung and Ash just now.
Had a great time playing CS and Battlefield. LOL!
We were also saying how to celebrate my 16 bday in October.
Its only January now. Hahas!
Thanks for the day! :D


I LOVE W146, W453, CHARIS, VANESSA & BARNEYS PEOPLE! (:
I suddenly feel like typing that. I am random! :D

LOVE YA PEEPS!
11:18 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting