|
Its my 300 post! Just a random post today to keep my blog alive! (:
It takes years to build up a friendship, yet it takes only a minute to end the friendship. I find this sentence so true.
What is the definition of friendship? To me there a are a few definitions. I search it over the web. "One who multiplies joys, divides grief and whose honesty is inviolable." "A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out."
The one I highlighted in bold is the one that I think it is the true definition of friendship.
Many people comes in and out of our life. Some stayed and some left. Some of them make a impact in our life and taught us alot of thing. Some of them make a mess in our life and just left without cleaning the mess up. Some of them are encouraging always telling us that "I am here for you!" Some of them only cares about fun but when we are in trouble they are the first to run.
A true friendship, is when you realise that no one is there for you but you saw there is someone beside you lending you a shoulder to cry on. Lend you a pair of ears to cry out to. When you failed in times, that someone will always be there to encourage you. When you succeded, that someone will share the joy and happiness with you.
Be it happy and sad times, that someone will be there for you 24/7
Thus, I really hope that for those who are reading this post. Stop and think about it. Who really had been your true friends? That when in times of needs they are always there. If you have been neglecting that friend who is always there. Therefore it is time to learn to appreciate for what that friend had done in your life! “If we learn to appreciate more of what we already have, we will find ourselves having more to appreciate.” - Michael Angier
|