LOL! I just want to mention a person.
The person met up with me last wednesday before I left for thailand to shop for someone's present. But in the end all cannot make it for the outing. So we decided to just shop and spent sometime together.
We shopped, we lamed, we crapped, we ate and we entertain each other. Hahas!
It's time for me to to leave for airport. That person said that her friend is so free that he is able to drive us to airport. We traveled to the airport to shop and slack awhile.
After that they went back to the car to take something, surprisingly the person took out a card and pass it to me. LOL!
I was speechless. Hahas. I dun know what to say.
Therefore, I want to take this time to thank this special person in my life! Charis! :D Hahas! She is super sweet can! Like what she say, though we don't spent alot of time together but don't know why everytime when we see each other we just feel so close! I believe we don't meet by chance by its a Godly appointment. Like what alot people have said, in our life there maybe some dear friends that we may lose but God will always add greater friends into our life!
I THANK GOD FOR A FRIEND LIKE YOU! :D
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|