Saturday, March 22, 2008
:D
Ash (:
Sean (:

Yesterday was easter. Served and attributes cause I cannot serve on Sat and Sun. After everything, went to fellowship with cg and W453. Chilled out for awhile, crap, joke. Everything. LOL. After that bus-ed to boon lay than train-ed to Dhoby. Met up with Sean. We went to play pool. Fun siol. Being trash by Ashley he is super pro. But at least I trash Sean! Muahahahas! Finished pool we went starbucks to relax for awhile and we went home! :D
Oh my, I realise my blog is getting more and more boring. Its time to think what kind of stuffs I should post of instead of my own life. Hmmm...
Later going for service! Can't wait to see the drama! Hahas. Meeting up with Samantha, Jie Jin, Ken, Vanessa and Elly at boon lay later. Today will be a great and good day! Can't wait!!! :D
9:26 AM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting