Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Now you know why we cannot see the trees beside the road. :D

Its been longggg since I blog!
Hahas. Well my weekends are well spent with my beloved members!
We have fun for both days. LOL!
Saturday we went for service than hang out till around I think 11 plus.
We went to play LAN. WE=Chao Chung, Ashley, Yunting.
After some time Lava and Ros joined us. We went to eat mac.
Got home around 12.05.
Sunday cg!
Rush down for service because Liting, Yan Kai, Sui Yang and Kai Xin gotto attend service.
8 people squeeze into a car!
Sharon drove so fast that we cannot see the trees beside the road. LOL!
And also we wave to every car that drove past us. Their expression was "Wa..." Hahas!
Chill from 12+ all the way to 4 plus.
Head home after that! :D
I know I have been saying this. But I still want to say this.

PS: I LOVE W146 & I LOVE SHARON! :D
6:01 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting