Monday, May 19, 2008 Facing Your Problem
Let me blog about some stuffs after browsing through other people blogs.
Did you have a friend who is always appearing so happy and towards that friend you feel that the friend has no troubles or problems in his/her life?

The fact is, everyone has problems.
Though some of them may appear strong and happy despite of their problems.
They are just running away from it.
Its just like a chinese idom, paper can never wrap a fire.
Its the same thing here how long can you run away from your problems?
One day? One year? One week?
Afterall, you still gotto face your problems and solve it! No point running away because the problem is still there.

I remembered Sharon said this, don't talk about your mountains, but talk TO your mountains.
Because when we are able to talk TO our problems, we are able to solve it!
Though yes, sometimes our problems maybe very big and difficult to solve.
But afterall, we are still able to find a solution and solve it!

I don't deny the fact that when your problem is too difficult to solve, you will feel discouraged along the way and what normal people tend to do is just give up and choose a shorter way to get to what you want.
There is NO shortcut to success!
Whatever things you want in life, we gotto work hard for it!
Even if there are problems that came along the way when we are pursuing our dream.
Thus, alot of encouragement is needed from the people around us and close to us to give us the right advises on how should we conquer the problem.

Therefore, I want to thank God for placing wonderful friends in my life to help me along the way when I feel that I want to throw in the towel and give up.
The people are, Sharon, Charis, Jodie! (:
God, I thank You for every single one of them! They are the people that you sent to help me and guide me along the way. Though not alot of names are not mention. But I still appreciate everyone that plays a part in my life!
You guys know who you are! -winks!-

Alright, I ending off the post! :D
10:03 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting