Tuesday, June 03, 2008 Inspire Youth Camp 08
Woah! Its been a longgggg time since I blog! Hahas!
Sorry if my blog is dead again. LOL!
Anyway, June holidays will be a fruitful one for me!
Hahas. I am so excited for Inspire Youth Camp!
It is really wonderful man!
So many great friendships were bond through Inspire Camp. Eg: Kai Lin, Joseph, Yong Wei, Wei Pin, Hui Wen, Wei Wei etc... Hahas. I still remembered how we started out. LOL! All so shy.
Time really flies man. Its soon going to be one year since we know each other.
Lets have another Euphoria outing soon... *Excited!*
Euphoria Euphoria Sa Sa Sa! Hahas! So fun!
I remembered for last year Inspire Camp is where I really stepped out in boldness and I learnt how to serve through the camp too.
My life was transformed through Inspire Youth Camp 2007.
This year Inspire Camp will be the same but definitely it is going to be STRONGER! Glory to glory! (:
So guys, If you all can do really join us for Inspire Stronger Camp.
For more details check it out at http://www.wyz-inspire.blogspot.com/
Interested do let me know! :D
Its going to be a busy week! God I pray for your strength to come upon everyone of us!

JABEZ IS THE BEST!!! (:
11:48 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting