Tuesday, August 19, 2008 Cake from Beloved!
Tada! She wrote this on the cover! :D
Went to my cousin's chalet last friday.
Cause he is celebrating his birthday there.
Was at emicakes buying stuffs for him.
Than Hui Wen super randomly asked.
Hui Wen: "I can buy the cake for you?"
Me:"No!"
Hui Wen: "I don't care!"
Suddenly, her phone rang than she was talking and I was done buying my stuffs.
So I drag her out and leave the store hoping she will forget about it.
Than after her phone call, she pull me back. -.-
Stubborn leh!
She asked me what flavour I want.
Lol. I never say just anyhow crap.
Than she also just anyhow buy.
But her anyhow is the flavour that I like among all the cakes there.
Hahas!
Okay la. Cannot say she stubborn.
Later she asked me go stick on the wall.

I LOVE YOU OKAY! :D
Thanks for the cakie!
I really love it! (:
PS: Jia you for your exams tml! :D YOU CAN DO IT!
10:37 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting