Wednesday, August 06, 2008 Ikea
Donuts! I love the apple one! The others taste nice too cause got Hui Wen's love. If not later she force me to lean against the wall. LOL!
I OWN TAMPINES IKEA! :D


Shouts: Hey! Pass some of the food over!!!


Oops. You shouldn't be seeing! Hahs~


Hui Wen's creation! LOL!

Ahhhh~ What's so nice about animals? I don't know! Hahas!
Wah keong being not environmental friendly, used up alot of tissue papers that killed alot of trees.
The food that we order. (:

A plate of chilli. A P-L-A-T-E!


Hey Hey!
I am here to upload the pictures that we took at Ikea yesterday.
Finally blogger allows me to update. Hahas!
Or is it only my blog? LOL!
I think so! Hahas!
So... Enjoy the pictures! (:


Alright, yesterday before I reached home.
Wah Keong told me that I left something behind.
When I went down.
They actually told me to open the back door.
When I open I saw a box of Donuts from Donut Factory.
Hahas! I don't know how to react.
So all I said was "Orh"
Hahas! Its from Charis Low.
Super surprise but yet touched!
Thanks for everything! (:
Eh, I took a picture of the box.
I shall only post up the pictures of the donuts.
The message I think should be kept personal. (:
12:29 AM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting