Friday, August 01, 2008 Chinese Paper 1 & 2. Tags reply
Had chinese paper 1 and 2 today! :D
Hehs! I think that the papers are quite good!
Feel confident! :D Hahas.
Thanks to all the peeps that have been praying for me!
Thanks for all your prayers!
And definitely, thanks to my Daddy God for His wisdom and knowledge to come upon me when I am doing the papers! Hohoho!

Alrights! Its FOP later!!!
Super exciting! :D
But, I am on a important mission.
I gotto take video to send in to my "colleague."
Hahas! I shall not disclose who.
You guys will find it out soon~
"Hor Colleague?" Hahas!

Oh ya! Huiwen!! FORMULA 2!!! :DD

Reply of Tags.

Yang: Hahas! Got three songs in my blog. :D Pictures of You is very very nice! Don't get tired of it! Hahas!

Shannen: Yes Gorgeous. I change it to a ordinary picture. Hahas! I have decided to be ordinary for awhile than when I take another extraordinary picture I shall put it up. :D Loves!

Ahpangs: Hahas! Thanks for your compliment! No prob for the photoshop thing. More than willing to help you! (: Thanks for your prayers! :D

Geraldine: Tag tag more more! :D

Valerie: I can't wait to see you later! Hahas! Loves! (:
1:55 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting