Sunday, August 03, 2008 Love Package
:D
Tada! After eating!

Dinner at LongJohn, look at the amount of chilli before eating.

FOP Day 1. Wen, Shi Hui, Daph, Ting! (:



Yay!
I am happy today because I made somone's day today! :D -Rhyme ah!-
That's what I feel la.
I don't know about that person.
The thing goes like this.

I told that someone that I not going to z2h today.
Than after that I appeared in the place.
Hahas! She was shocked when she saw me.
Cause apparently we made no plans to meet up today.
After that I pass her a "Love package"
I shall let you know what is inside! :D
Super exciting one!
It contains of... *Drums Roll!*
Honey Stars, Milo Cereal, J.C.O Doughnuts, Mrs Fields Cookies and a packet of strawberry HL milk!
Hahas! Exciting hor?!
LOL.
Yea yea.
So I hope that someone after recieving the love package will feel loved! (:
Some of the people will know who the someone is.
For those who don't, its for me to know and for you to find out! (:

Headed to Tiong Bahru to shop.
Had dinner at Long John.
I shall post up some pictures later.
You will see a pool of chilli before the meal, after the meal the pool of chilli is GONE!
Hohoho!

Oh ya, all the best for your test tml! :D
加油 加油 加油!!!
9:37 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting