This is something really interesting that I must blog! Yesterday I only spoke to Huiwen 5 sentences! Hahas!
1st Sentence What flavour you want for the waffle?
2nd Sentence The waffle is with Jodie, take from her
3rd Sentence You help me hold the drink, I go inside (Attributes) take things.
4th Sentence She called and informed me that the cg is at Best Coffeeshop. I replied, Okay..Bye Bye!
5th Sentence Okay Okay, Bye Bye!
Hahas, I found it super amazing! Cause everytime when we meet, we would talk like there is no tml. You know how best friends behave right? They will start talking and joking with one another. Hahas! The reason why we only chatted about 5 sentences because I was busy for the whole day. No chance to talk to her and after fellowship she went off with the leaders to the wake.
Don't feel sad alright Huiwen! I still love you! :D Hahas! I am super amazed and also amused by it! Alright, no more this kind of situation will happen again.
I got to go, having school tml. One week of holidays really passed VERY fast! In an blink of a eye, its over! Hahas!
P.S: 4obia is a super nice but yet SCARY movie! Its really the most scary movie that I have ever watch.
I love God! :D
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|