Sec 5 or ITE?
Its really a hard decision to make! Sec 4 > Sec 5 (O's) > Poly > Uni Sec 4 > Higher Nitec > Poly > Uni
Starting of the year, I have set myself of going up to sec 5 to take O levels. But after hearing suggestions here and there, the decision started to wavered. It got me thinking whether should I really go up to sec 5 or ITE. Both have its own benefits.
I have considered of going ITE after hearing what Mr Tay have say. Its a more assured road.
But after hearing what beloved said earlier on the phone. I think I would most probably be going up to sec 5. Since my teacher, beloved and some other people have faith that I would do well in sec 5. I should also believe and have faith in myself! Nothing is impossible. Focus is the formula to success in life.
If others can do it so can I. I know its really going to be tough to sec 5. Its really the double hard work of what I have put in for my N levels. I believe, pay now and play later. So, I have decided after 2 weeks of thinking here and there. In conclusion... I would go to sec 5. 7 points and below! You can do it Yunting! This is the last lap of what you have been running for this year! Perservere On! :D
PS: Thanks to beloved for all your assurance and keep telling me to believe in myself!
A sentence that just suddenly came up to my mind. Its created by me. Hahas! Life is never promising and assuring, it requires us to take risk and believe that the risk is worthwhile! (:
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|