Huiwen thanked me in her blog. Than I shall also dedicate this post to her! Hahas!
I want to thank you for your never ending encouragement also! Always assuring me that you would be there for me regardless rain or shine. Thanks for all the little notes, cards, tissue papers that you wrote for me. I have kept them up at my bulletin board which serves as an encouragement to me! Thanks for every cup of bubble tea that you bought for me. Thanks for the specialize box that you have given to me. Thanks for the hello panda. Thanks for all the donuts that you have bought for me. Thanks for every single thing you have done in my life since last year. Thanks for every single moment that we spent together be it the happy times, sad times, ups or downs. I really cherished and treasured it alot! Its the very first true friend that I ever met in my life. Thank God for a friend like you! I believe we don't meet by chance but its a Godly appointment! :D I am sure that there are more greater days ahead! (: -Excited!-
Last by not least... I LOVE YOU! (:
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|