Tuesday, September 02, 2008 Start of N's
Todays marks the official start of N levels!
The first paper is Chinese Paper 1 & 2!
I think its quite a good start for me.
Able to answer everything! :D

Anyway, I just want to thank a few people who smsed me to wish me all the best for N Levels.
Sharon, Suzy, Shannen, Huiwen(Personally + SMS), Celeste, Daphne, Valerie, Han Wee, Raymond, Pinde, Wah Keong, Jospeh.
I am super sorry if you I have miss our some of you guys!
Thanks for all your well wishes!
I will do my very best for this exam and shine for God! (:
Thanks for all those who have been keeping me in prayers!
I love everyone of you! (:

10/10/08 will be meeting up with my dear beloved to go feasting!
Hohoho!
I cannot wait for that date to come.
Okay, it still seems quite long...
Its okay! Yunting Jia You! :D

I want to thank God for my expanding my memory!
I also want to thank God for His wisdom and knowledge!
I have memorise the main topic I want to do.
Thank You Abba Father! (:

Alright, I am off to study for my SS!
All the best to the rest who is also taking N levels!
Gambatte! :D

PS: Beloved will be helping me to update my blog for this period of time. If not my blog will start to have spider webs. So don't be surprise if you see the blogging style is different. Cause its my dear beloved helping me to blog. Hahas! Thank you beloved! :D Loves loves!!!
7:57 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting