Monday, October 20, 2008 Lost of pen!
I am here to blog about something very sad.
It is really very sad!
The pen which goes through with me through so many hard times and good times.
Through wind wind rain rain(direct translation from chinese) you know! ):
During my mugging for N levels.
During my notes taking session.
That pen has been through thick and thin with me in the exam hall and out of the exam hall.
It is now pronounce lost!
I am very very sad
-Cries one sound-
-Cries two sound-
-Cries three sound-
-Cries a lot of sound-

Okay, only Huiwen will know what I am refering to.
Hahas!
I think she will be laughing if she sees this post.
LOL!
Hahas! But its okay for the lost of pen.
Don't feel guilty okay! (that person)
I still love you a lot!
HAHAHAS! :D

P.S: One silly thing a day(by me), keeps Charis entertains everyday! :D
11:47 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting