Sunday, October 19, 2008 Reply of Tags! :D
Replying of Taggies! :D

Erm the one pastor: Hello! You are? I don't remember any usher sitting behind me!HAHAS! (:

Buddy: Buddy!!! I miss hanging out with you for awhile after tuition! Hahas! Let's go out one day! (:

Wen: I love you deep deep too! Welcome for the french toast! :D Hope you enjoy it! :D

Raymond: Hahas! Once again, thanks for the wishes! (:

Sushi: Thank you for the wishes! (:

Han Wee: Thanks for the wishes! Jia you for your O's! (:

Joanne: Thank you! Happy birthday to you too! (:

Raymond: Hahas! I very loyal one! Cold cut trio is my loves! (:

Cel: Thanks for tagging! Hahas! I love you deep deep too! (:
10:55 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting