Wednesday, November 26, 2008 Fellowship with Salem!
Super nice and loving picture! (: Both of our personal favourites! I edited it last night! I like it also! Nice! :D

Today is a great day! (:
Met up with Wen at dover at 4.45pm.
Trained down to Clarke Quay.
Met the members there.
Right after that we headed to Settlers Cafe.
We had fun with the games!
Ugly ugly! LOL!
I think our members really like it! Hahas! (:
Headed to eat our Stingray rice somewhere near riverwalk.
Had fun chatting with the girls about Asia Conference!
Hahas!
Had a good time laughing with one another.
Some of them headed back home after that, some went to celebrate Liting's bday.
Huiwen and me we went to develop photos. Hahas!
Well, we were having fun editing the pictures.
I must say! It is very cheap!
Per 4R only cost 19 cents!
So worth it! :D
Headed home after that!

PS: Everything is good now! (: I thank God for it!
12:28 AM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting