Well, today went to send Salem off at the airport! We will miss you Daniel Salem! Continue to shine for God in wherever you go! (:
I was reading raymond's blog when I got home today. He mentioned a statement in his blog. "The people who stay by your side, are the one whom you use to take for granted. However, those whom we treasured are no longer around." I feel that this statement is actually quite true. People whom we take for granted are people whom is always to shower their care and concern on us. As time goes by, we took all this for granted. And we treasured those whom we feel is important. Some of us may have the feeling of being take for granted before. I think I myself experience it before. But all this things are the past. Behold the one who are making all things new. I rememberd I randomly came up with a statement. "It's always the past that grips us from moving into the future."
So for those who have been hurt by friendships before, don't feel discouraged and afraid of friendships. Because no one is perfect. All of us we have our strengths and weaknesses. And we know, it's always the sad times that makes us STRONGER (: Lets move on and believe that God has greater things instore for US! :D
PS: Learn to treasure the people around you and don't take them for granted! PS PS: Dearest Beloved! Jia you in your mugging! :D PS PS PS: I LOVE SHANNEN! (:
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|