Yunting had a great and fun time today!!! Well, I start off my day with meeting Yan Keng at Clementi MRT station to take back my jacket. Met Wen on the train than we headed off to Orchard to shop around look for Wen's Mummy. Hahas! Had lunch with her. She treated me chicken rice! Woohoo! Praise and Thank God the blessing! :D Went shopping for awhile after that. We headed to Toa Payoh because I am having make up cg there. Wen accompanied me to go for make up cell! Thanks Wen! Hahas! Its been a long time since I attended make up cell group! Hahahs! Played guitar for Sharon! :D
After cgm end, we went to Upp Thomson Road to fellowship and have our late dinner. The noodles is nice!! Thanks for the recommendation Sharon! :D We had fun man! Hahas! Jokes and laughter! When Sharon is tired she is super funny! Oops :X I had a good time laughing over the GPS system in Sharon's car. I don't know why too. Hahas!
Sharon drove me home after that. Thanks for the ride home Sharon! :D
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|