Monday, December 29, 2008 2008 a good and bad year!
Hello!
I just got back from my CG Appreciation Meeting!
All of us had fun!
Some of us won some awards while some don't.
Well, don't be discouraged for those who did not won any award!
Because whatever things that we do, God will be proud of us! (:

2008 is a good and bad year for me!
Good because I have grown to love and depend on God more and more each day.
Friendships that became stronger in the Lord.
New friendships that has being formed.
Discipleships that helps me to become a better person.
Having faith for more things etc. The list can go on and on.

Bad because the points that I scored for my N's did not meet my expection.
Somethings does not happen the way I want it to happen.
Things that upset me in a way or another etc.

But still, I want to thank God for 2008!
Because all the good things and bad things that I have gone through.
Its a moulding process! Greater things have yet to come!
Thank God for 2008!

I must say that I am excited but yet afraid to step into 2009.
Contradicting isn't it?
I am excited because I am excited for the things that God has in store for me in 2009.
I don't know what things, but I know I will always move from glory to glory.
On the other hand, I am afraid because I am taking my O's next year.
Being promoted from Sec 4N to Sec 5N is quite a stressful thing.
Because not many 5N students can do well for O levels and get into poly.
Hahas, but still I choose to believe in God.
If God can do it for others! God can also do it for me!
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE with God.
Because with God, I M POSSIBLE! (:
12:05 AM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting