Wednesday, December 31, 2008 Appreciation for 2008
In less than 24 hours.
2008 is going to end and 2009 is going to start!
As usual, I shall appreciate people in my life like how I would did last year.


Dear Sharon, thanks for everything that you have teached me ever since I become a christian. Thanks for helping me to become a better person! Teaching me in every aspects that I can improve on. Indeed, you make a difference in my life! (:

Dear Suzy, though I only know you for around 6 months. You have been a great leader! Thanks for always being ready to listen to whatever things that I would update you! Hahas! Its been great knowing you!

Dear Wen, thanks for everything! Its been great knowing you for the past 1 year 6 months! You are always there for me when I am down and sad. Always ready to listen! Your encouragements never fails to encourage me! All the big things and small things that you have done is greatly appreciated! Thanks for being a pillar of strength in my life. Thanks for helping me to be open up sharing my problems. Greater things will be in store for us in our friendship for 2009! I thank God for a friend like you! Really! (: I love you!

Dear Shannen, thought I only started to be close with you after our cg combined with W415. You have been a great friend and a great listenening ear to me. You always encourages me to move on to a whole new level. Your mails from Aussie. your funny jokes than never fails to entertain me etc. Thanks for being part of my life!

Dear W146 & W415, thanks for everything! All the times where we fought together to do the best for God. We tried but we still try again! A never say die spirit within us! Lets believe that God will bring us up to a whole new level in 2009! Both our cgs will never be the same again! :D

For those whose names are not mentioned here, it does not mean that you don't play a part in my life! I still thank every single one of you! Just that, this are the specific people that I really want to thank for seeing me through 2008. I love every single one of you! (:
Thanks for those who hurt and disappointed me.
Thanks for those who made me smile and laugh.
Thank you 4N2 for chionging N's together this year!
Thanks for those wonderful memories in 2008!

Byebye 2008!
Hello 2009! :D
12:01 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting