Sunday, December 21, 2008
I have not been blogging for a long time!
So many things have happen. Hahas!
Good and bad. Happy and sad times.
Recently I got no idea what to blog about.
No inspirations, no funny things to update about.

Well, after taking my N levels results on thursday I was discouraged on that day.
But I know there is no point dwelling what has happen! I have moved on! :D
I am going to concentrate what is ahead of me!
CG, O Levels. Woohoo!
I am excited for year 2009.
God will indeed have loads and lots of exciting events in store for me!

Recently, I have been troubled over some stuffs.
It just seems that we are not close like before.
Everything grew a distance.
Maybe, its really time to give up.
God will have a better friend for you than me.
A better friend that will be able to listen to you when you have problems.
A better friend that will be able to give you advices on your problems.
Lesser conversations and smses.
Everything just changed so suddenly.
I cried to God about it.
But has not hear from Him yet.
My one and only friend that I trusted and shared with the most.
Eventually, the same outcome.
Why is it like that God? ):
12:47 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting