Wednesday, January 07, 2009 Fourth day of school.
New Beginnings, New Visions, New Dreams, New Goals.


It's the fourth day of school already!
I must say, I enjoy going to school to study because I want to do well for O's.
So far, our class have been VERY attentive throughout the lessons.
Even when we have relief teacher relief-ing in our class.
We don't gather in our groups to talk anymore.
Everyone just simply do their work or read their storybook.
Its really so different from last year! Or may be its because it is the first few weeks of school?

Hahas. Mdm Seow said that our class became more caring.
Like when she cough we would ask her is she okay that kind.
Well, maybe after experiencing N's.
We learnt to cherish each other before O's end too.
Lets sustain the attitude we have now!
If we keep this attitude going, 5N2 will shine in O's man!
Woohoo! Jia you 5N2!!

Oh ya, I am really not happy about the new principal, Mrs Lim.
Quite a number of things happened after she took over the school.
And all were BAD things.
Of cause, she was not the cause of it la.
Just find that my chinese teacher says its kinda unlucky for her. ( I don't believe in luck though.)
1. A sec 2 student died in a car accident on 1st of Jan.
2. 2 students were send to the hospital during CCA fiesta.
3. A girl student went missing for 6 days after countdown and did not attend school or go home.

And also, during assembly.
She is very FIRST principal there I ever seen in my life.
Let me repeat myself, FIRST!
Seating down in a chair during assembly to address us.
Well, the students were really unhappy about this new principal.
Now we know, how good Miss Chong is. (:

Let me update on my year 2009!
So far, it has been a good start for me!
School and everything.
Well, I really thank God for bringing to where I am in my ministry and spiritual growth.
My group was a challenge! But I really thank God for seeing me through all this.
If I was leading this group 2 years ago. I would have throw in the towel and give up.
Hahas! But of cause, I still love my group!
Samuel, Shi Hui, Serene, Liying, Yan Keng.
Its my privilege to lead you guys!
The never say die attitude within you guys.
The always want to try again attitude.
It really touches my heart when you guys go all out to invite your friends.
Knowing that whatver you guys are doing it is really doing it unto God.
Lets really continue to do more for the kingdom of God ya?
Even though we are young, don't ever think that we cannot do much.
Always remember, one man can make a difference.
A group can even make a bigger difference.
Lets give our best for 2009 for it will be our best year yet! :D

I love W146 & W415!
I love 5N2!
Lastly, I love God!

PS: Don't ever look back! For greater things have yet to come! Remember Lot's wife (:
PPS: I am determined to study hard and smart this year to do well for O's! Poly here I come!! :D
10:41 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting