W146 & W415 have multiplied! I am feeling nostalgic, would definitely miss such a big group of us going over to best to have dinner together after service. The jokes, the fun, the movies, the days where we used to worked hard together for the kingdom of God as a cg. Always have to book 3 rows to ensure there is enough seats. But, Praise God for the multiplication! Greater things have yet to come! We grew the cg bigger so that we can multiply than grow bigger again!
Well, whichever cg that we are in. The friendship and the bond that we have will still be there. I would definitely miss every single one of you!
Especially those in W146, I have been in this cg for 4 years already. Time flies! Hahas! I would like to thank all those people in W146 especially Sharon! Thinking back, I used to be so afraid of you because I thought you were very fierce back than. Hahas! But as I get to know you better, you are such a awesome and wonderful leader! Thanks for all the things that you have taught me. Thanks for always challenging me to do more in my area of ministry. And thanks for many many many more! I have really learnt a lot under your leadership. Without you, I would not be who I am today. (:
Indeed, like what the cg message was shared last sunday. Stepping into the unknown. Well, I can say that I am having mixed emotions. Part of me is excited, anothe part of me feeling afraid. Afraid of the challenges ahead, the future seems so unknown to me now. I really don't know where I am heading now. But still, I trust in God that He has greater things instored for me in 2009! Greater things have yet to come! :D
Thanks for all the wonderful times that we had together W146 & W415! Lets continue to do even greater things for God and bring glory to Him! The best CG ever so far! Goodbye W146 & W415! (:
xoxo
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|