Sunday, April 05, 2009 Shopping at Bugis with Lee Jie, Wanqi
Hello! Went shopping with Lee Jie and Wanqi today!
Jodie and Shi Hui joined us at a later part.
We shopped the whole bugis street.
Literally combed the first floor and second floor like totally. LOL!
We had loads of fun man! Making funny and lame jokes here and there.
And that wanqi walked super fast! Hahas!
Bought the stuffs I wanted, I had the most harvest today!
Woohoo! :D
Went to NLB to study after that.
The girls ate and we went home! (:
Shi Hui, Wan Qi, Yunting, Lee Jie! :D

The girl at the counter gave us both a hard time! They know why! LOL!

Enjoying the fish soup noodles I intro them. I was like SUPER happy! :D


See! Lee Jie enjoyed it SO SO SO much! HAHAS!


Toilet break while studying! :D
Yea! This is a random picture! :D



I seriously miss all the times that we had.
The crazy things that we used to do together.
The funny pictures that we took.
Everything that we used to do together.
I miss them all.
Learning to let go bit by bit.
Not easy though.
Be strong Ting! (:

10:36 PM

Profile

Yun Ting's Facebook Profile

currently loving.
been loved.

PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:


Affiliates
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K:
Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin


Archives
Tagboard


Extras

Edited: Yunting