Miley Cyrus - The Climb
I can almost see it That dream I'm dreaming but There's a voice inside my head sayin, You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking, Every move I make feels Lost with no direction My faith is shaking but I Got to keep trying Got to keep my head held high
There's always going to be another mountain I'm always going to want to make it move Always going to be an uphill battle, Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose, Ain't about how fast I get there, Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing, The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down but No I'm not breaking I may not know it But these are the moments that I'm going to remember most yeah Just got to keep going And I, I got to be strong Just keep pushing on, cause
Keep on moving Keep climbing Keep the faith baby It's all about It's all about The climb Keep the faith Keep your faith Whoa a oh oh
This is such a wonderful song! I feel that this song is just like our walk with God. Sometimes when we are put into new environment or suitation. We don't know what comes after another. We walk with fear, feeling afraid of the unknown. Even though our faith is shaking We just keep walking believing in God for the future. When we are walking we God, after conquering one mountain, another mountain will be there. We would always speak to our mountain to be remove. And there will always be spiritual battles when things are happening. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But its never about how we end, its always about the process. But no matter what happens, its the faith that always keep us close to God. Its always about believing God for a better tomorrow. Therefore, keep your faith with God people! Even though you don't know what lies ahead of you, but always have faith in God! Because He have laid our paths! (:
God, I want to be closer to you every single day in every part of my life. (:
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|