Praise the Lord! Mid-Year Exams are over! Thank God that I survived through it. I hope that I will do well. (: 1st of June will be my first O level paper. God, let me do well for Chinese and score a distinction for it. Than, I can focus on my 5 other subjects!
Anyway, many things have happen over the week. Exams, Cg Meeting, Service. I am seriously quite lazy to update my blog with pictures. If you want to see the pictures go my facebook! :D If you don't have a facebook account please go sign up for one. You are living in the 21st century now!! :D PS: Thanks for all those tags! (:
Looking back at all the photographs that we took. The places we been to together. The fun, the laughter, the joy, the good times, the bad times that we been through. Its all in the past. Even though I still find it hard to let go now. But I am still trying. And one day, I know I will be able to. Yes I am sad. But, I've got no strength to encourage myself anymore. I did everything that I can. I did everything by giving my 101% I cannot do anything to change it now. Its just so different. I really thought that our friendship will last long. But maybe, its a test that God put us through. You've got a new circle of friends whom you hang out with. Thanks for being such a great friend for the past 1 year 330 days. Its been awesome having this friendship with you. All your encouragement, your love, your care, your concern I would never forget them. But I guess, its time for a end now. Its time for ME to move on. Goodbye my best friend.
You will never see this anyway...
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|