Thank God for Pastor Mike Connell today. I was very touched by the presence of God. It was so strong and tangible! The service was awesome! Filled with ministering and laughter. Haha! I must really guard my heart after this time of "spring cleaning" 大扫除. I want to walk purely in my walk with God. Going for another session with some of my cg members tml. The best has yet to come! Woohoo! I am very excited~
Just a random note... I just want to thank those people who are there for me through my tough time. Thank for always being there for me to guide me and encourage me. Without you guys, I think I would still be going through it alone now. You guys know who you are, I won't mention names (:
Of course, I want to thank God! You never gave up on me. You loved me despite all my imperfections. You remained faithful when I was faithless. You always poured down your blessings upon me. You put people around me to teach me, guide me and encourage me. God, I love you more than words can describe. My heart wholly belongs to You. I want to serve You for the rest of my life. (:
Jesus, I love You!
PS: I cannot wait so start my maths tuition again! Here comes my A1~ Woo~
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|