Woo! I had my first O level paper today! Starting I am feeling quite anxious, but thank God for the peace of God to come upon me. (: Well, I feel that the paper was quite good. Believing God for a A1! I don't want to retake my Chinese again. Goodbye Chinese in the name of Jesus!
After my paper today, called up val they all to ask whether they want to go out for a movie. Val suggested to go swimming. In the end, I went swimming with Lee Jie, Val and Daphne! It was a totally fun day! We took loads and lots of pictures. Hahas! Once I get the photos I will upload it! Anyway, I just want to thank the people below for praying and intercede -ing for me! In no particular order.
Charis Raymond Val Yong Lee Jie Sarah Teo Pamela Joan Sharon Corrina Jodie Celeste Nicholas Chao Chung Ken
A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I BELIEVE THAT I WILL DO WELL! :D I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|