
 Happy 20th Anniversary to City Harvest Church! Salutation to all the pioneers that started out the church with Pastor Kong and Sun. Without you guys there won't be CHC today. I love CHC! :D Happy Birthday to Daphne too!
I went for FOP last night! How much more can I say? Haha! FOP was awesome with True Worshippers and Bob Fitts! And of course, the wonderful preacher Mark Conner! :D
Bused and trained home with Jasmin yest night. She slept over at my house because Ashley was going to fetch us to church this morning ! Thanks so much Ash! Anyway, we had a fun night together and also we did a sinful thing. We ate hokkien mee in the middle of the night, but no choice ah. I never eat a proper meal throughout the day. Haha! We chatted till like 4am, did some very lame stuffs and took funny funny pictures. Haha! I just love Jasmin TTM la! :D
PS: Thanks for the gummy my darling! So sweet and nice of you! :D "So embarassing!" (inside joke)
|
|

currently loving.
been loved.
PS: Leave a tag before you leave so that I know that you've drop by! Thank You! (:
A: Aini Angel Ashley
B: Bryan
C: Celeste ChaoChung Charis ♥
Charmaine Cheryl Chui Laam
Chun Kiat Corrina
D: Daniel Salam Daphne
G: Geraldine Gracia
H: Hazimah Hui Wen
J: James Jasmin ♥ Jasmine
Jia Hui Jewelry Jordan
Joan Joan Joanne
Joanne Jodie Johnny
Jovina Jun Liang Justina
K: Kai Lin Kai Xin Karuna
Kuan
L: Lee Jie Liting
Matthew
N: Nicholas
R: Raymond Reena
S: Samuel Sarah Sarah ♥
Serene Shannen ♥ Sharon ♥
Shikin
Solques Steffi Sun
V: Valerie Ang Valerie Vanessa Ben
Vanessa
W: Wan Qi Wah Keong Wayne
Wei Pin W514
X: Xin Yi Xin Ying
Y: Yan Kai Yoke Lin Yong Wei
Yvonne
Z: Zheng Yang Ze Xian ZhiYin
Edited: Yunting
|